Thursday 1 October 2015

Postal Beauties



All ya Blog bingers, I am back again as promised! Do you remember the times when we would eagerly wait for the postman? Well, in my case it would only be during the times when the final exam’s results were to be out in the mail. Gone are those days aren’t they?

Before I post further,I would like to honestly say that I am thankful to Mr. Postman who delivers each of these postcards and envelopes without complaining. There have been times when I have looked into my little Red postbox nailed to our tree in the backyard not once, but several times in a day just to make sure I haven’t missed out on taking out these postal beauties. There have been times when I have received some of the postcards torn, wrinkled with missing stamps etc. Though it saddens me, I am still happy that through these postcards, I am able to see the places which I would never have known otherwise.

So, here  we go-

Postcard #1:

I had just sent a couple of Postcards on Postcrossing and was eagerly waiting to receive one and guess what showed up in my mailbox? 
this one here from Helvetia. The person who sent me this beautiful postcard was kind enough to send me cupcake stickers(of which, I used some in my planner).And of course, it had a beautiful stamp with a cool cancellation.








Postcard #2:


This one here came to me from Lviv in Ukraine. The sender says Lviv is the biggest town in the Western Ukraine.She also sent me what I believe is a train ticket .Its cool isn't it? 
I liked the stamp too.. Now,I know that the envelope has not been opened neatly. That is typical me unable to control the excitement of receiving something from a far off land :D 
signing off till my next post.


8 comments:

  1. @Dak Love, these are just so beautiful. I must say you have some beautiful collection there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue,Thank you for stopping by..A weekend teaser is on its way keep an eye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really awesome idea not only receiving the mail ,with color full picture's, that will really give some inspiring on mail letters,nice one

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luckykanth for your comments and thank you for stopping by my Blog :)

      Delete
    2. Lucky kanth I completely agree.

      Delete
  4. They have really many nice cards there in Lviv! And I like the Swiss stamp very much! ^____^ Actually I like everything from this post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wandervogel for your comment :)

      Delete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog.. doing good!

    ReplyDelete