Sunday 4 October 2015

Teaser..

Hello, Today is Sunday. And, I am feeling too lazy  to write a long post. So, I decided to post a teaser.. :P So, here we go-

This is my postcard album full of postcards :)
And, below are pictures of some random postcards that I received-







Now, I have to tell you this...my sister in law who also started Postcrossing recently is a huge fan of paintings and illustrations. We both teamed up and purchased around 100 postcards online that were themed just on illustrations and paintings. It was totally her idea and wow!!! after  waiting a couple of weeks , I received 50 beautiful postcards.


And, one of these is going to my Dear pen pal in Spain-

This Postcard shows painting of the famous artist Vincent Van Gogh. You can find more about the artist and painting here that is all for Sunday :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have really cool cards in the 2nd photo!
    I'm now sorting my cards (I just have so many to send, OMG!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you wandervogel. The cards indeed are cool. I enjoy going through my album :) I somehow need to make time to set up a Picassa web album album.So, I can avoid duplicates from my future swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you purchase those cards online..great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sue, I purchased the set of postcards showing illustrated paintings of famous artists it is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete