Tuesday 6 October 2015

With love from Pondicherry...

Mondays can be so busy!! I had to disappear. A colleague and a dear friend of mine (by the way, she is also a Postcrossing member) had been on a trip to Pondicherry . Unfortunately, I was a little caught up with my life and could not make it to that trip. Nevertheless, look what she got for me-





Aren't these cool? these are  all waiting to be mailed to their next destination. I hope they get to travel far :) (Thank you Yashika for the nice gift! I for sure love them all).  Do you have any Favorites? let me know! 

8 comments:

  1. Loved the one with the cycle.. Don't known why but jus caught my attention instantaneously..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deepak ! I too think the postcard with cycle is cool !

      Delete
  2. looks like radom clicks from Puducherry French colony. Your friend surely has a good taste and yes, you lucky to get them.. join me for a Puducherry trip soon :) will let you know .. good one sugar!! all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am lucky to get such lovely postcards. Count me in on your Puducherry trip! :)

      Delete
  3. Yayyy!! Happy to be featured on yo blog.... My favorite has gatta be the Google Baba! :D :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yashika for your comments.Honestly I loved all of them!! thanks once again!

      Delete
  4. the two left are definitively my faves ^^ thought I think they all are cool. Never knew that you have such "alternative" cards of India :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wandervogel for your comment. these alternative cards are my favorites too. And I am happy that more artists are coming up with such creative designs.

      Delete