Friday 2 October 2015

My little Red Mail-Box!

Hello Folks, today is 2nd October.Wish you all a happy Gandhi Jayanti. For the curious ones, Wikipedia is right here

Now, do you remember the little Red mailbox in the backyard that I mentioned in my previous post? I for sure enjoy looking at pictures of random mailboxes/postboxes around the world. I thought it would be a cool idea to post the picture of my little mailbox. So, here it is-


yes, the postbox has been tied around a tree.I know that this Post Box looks quite old. but, it is strong enough to hold the postcards that come from near and far. Sometimes, I think I must paint it and give it a make over. But, honestly, I just love it the way it is!


And this is when I receive post from around the world!isn't it exciting? what you think?!

6 comments:

  1. We saw a mail box in Kathmandu that looked like this one and we even thought it was an old one which is not used anymore :D But almost all my cards from it came ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.... I totally adore the way the box looks! so, I thought I must post about this..thank you for your comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me.. I don't have one at my home;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thumbs up to that red mail box of yours..

    ReplyDelete