Friday 13 November 2015

A postcard from Spain and my coin collection

Today, as I was heading for my office, my postman caught hold of me at the gate and handed over this nice postcard that traveled all the way from Spain to Bangalore :)

Postcard from Spain showing Don Quijote monument
This postcard shows an important monument Don Quijote and Sancho, the characters created by a novelist Cervantes in Madrid Spain.

Also, below is the stamp on the postcard-
Pretty stamp!!
In this post,I wanted to talk a little bit about my coin collection. Only when I took pictures of the coins for this post, I realized that I have coins from 32 different countries! I have also set up a collection on Google Plus. You can view my coin collection here  .I also have a small collection of the world banknotes and I am planning on capturing them in  my Google Plus profile soon. I have no clue how I ended up having several coins from Kuwait in my collection. If you are on Postcrossing and wish to swap currency, I am happy to do so. Here is a link to my profile.  I am also open to private swaps and I will do my best to create an album with pictures of postcards that are available for swap. At the moment I have just set up a few of the postcards that I have for swap. Yo can find them herehere and here

 This is all for today.Thank you for reading through :)











3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you enjoyed the postcard. The postmark is from the post office of Moralzarzal, a little village near where i live.
    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the postcard. Thank you so much :) I hope you receive mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing nice one.
    https://www.nhcsoft.com
    https://www.postcrossing.com/niraj1750

    ReplyDelete