Friday 18 March 2016

Home made postcards and more..

Hello Folks,

It has been a long time since I last updated my Blog. I have been meaning to do that for a long while. but, a few things kept me occupied in the past months and so, here I am again! During this while, I have received a lot of postcards. I will post pictures of those in my  next blog post. However, in this blog, I would like to show a couple of postcards that I tried making.  For me,the best thing about making these postcards is the fact that is takes only a little time and helps me relax. I mainly use watercolors for the background and I use found objects for stamping. But, again, I am not an artist. It is just a fun thing that I enjoy doing. So, here we go-



basically, I looked up for a few quotes on Google and created these on watercolor cards which measure approximately 5 by 7 inches. I also tried making a few bookmarks.-



so, here is how they turned out. what do you think? thank you for reading through!

4 comments:

  1. yes nice creations. i also make cards for postcrossing but it is digitally printed of my own work or picture copied from wikimedia. my blog is nirj.in and postcards on nhcsoft.com thank you for updating your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. You have an impressive postcard gallery too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes thanks a lot. i am inspired from your blog post and just started blogging about my incoming postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I didn't see your updates, sorry (otherwise I would have commented on it much earlier), maybe because I didn't update my blog either :D

    But to the point: you create such great things! The bookmarks look to stylish and juicy :) I'm happy to have got a card made by you in this technic ^^ thank you!

    ReplyDelete